skip to main content

Arch Dalrymple III Department of History

University of Mississippi

Change of Major Form

In order to change your major to History, please download and complete the form below. Then bring the form to 310 Bishop Hall and speak with Kelly Brown Houston, who will assign you an academic advisor.

Click here for the change of major form.